30 Días de Garantía de Devolución de Dinero
Credit Resources, Inc 30 Day Money Back Guarantee:
The goal of credit repair is to remove questionable negative information from credit reports. This is not an exact science, and there are cases in which we may be unsuccessful. Our clients are protected with our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you sign up for service with Credit Resources, Inc in any program, and do not see any questionable items deleted from your credit in 90 days, you will be entitled to a full refund. This does not mean that your credit will be repaired completely during that period, but you should see some of your questionable negative items deleted in this period or your money back. (Subject to the terms and conditions set forth below).
To apply for a refund, please contact Credit Resources and speak with any Client Services Specialist by phone, so your identity can be verified. The Client Services Specialist will guide you through the rest of the process. Credit Resources.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee will be strictly subject to you complying with the following terms and conditions:
- That you do not create or cause any new derogatory trade-lines to be added to your credit report after your participation in the applicable program begins.
- You make all payments due and owing to Credit Resources per this agreement in a timely manner.
- You remain in agreed-upon credit monitoring service for the duration of the program.
- You upload to our secure portal, mail, fax, or email Credit Resources all correspondences relating in any way to your credit report within seven (“7”) days of receiving said correspondence.
- You upload to our secure portal, mail, fax, or email to Credit Resources proof of your identities such as a copy of driver’s license and copy of social security card within five (“5”) days of the effective date of your client agreement.
- You agree to give Credit Resources thirty (“30”) days from the date you have requested a refund to allow Credit Resources adequate time to review your credit reports and audit your account to verify that no negative items have been removed from your account and to ascertain the reason for this occurring. Refunds limited to payments made for 30 days of service only. (ex. if a client is in service for 180 days, with no change made to their history, they can request a refund, but that refund will be limited to 30 days of service and does not include the first work fee of $139.99).